Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Biblical Studies Blog Carnival V

The latest Biblical Studies Blog Carnival is available:

Biblical Studies Blog Carnival V

As I commented recently (Disintegration of the Biblioblogging Community?), these blog carnivals are now more valuable than ever, since no one can get around all the blogs of interest in a given month, and it's excellent that someone each month is taking on the job of finding some highlights and writing them up. I am sorry to say too, and this is symptomatic of the growth of the biblioblogging community, that I had not heard of this month's host blog before -- Bluecord by Kevin Wilson. I certainly hope to visit again, and will -- in due course -- add to my ever growing but, alas, increasingly unread, blogroll. Thanks for your work on this, Kevin.

1 comment:

Jimmy Archer said...

(Ken is Karamat on Xanga.)